Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Art Omi is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity employment for all persons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical ability or disability.
Are you passionate about the arts and have a desire to work with children in a creative environment? We welcome energetic, self-motivated teens to apply for volunteer positions with Art Omi: Education. Volunteering with our team is a great way to learn about arts education while serving your local community and having fun!
We currently offer the following volunteer opportunities:
Saturday Kids' Workshops
- Students must commit to a minimum of 4 consecutive Saturdays.
To become a Volunteer for Saturday Workshops, please email Sasha Sicurella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A select number of positions are available for teens who demonstrate a strong understanding of the arts, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and have a passion for working with children ages 4-13. Volunteers must commit to a full three-week term, listed below.
- Volunteer Session 1: June 29 - July 17, 2020 (four positions)
- Volunteer Session 2: July 20 - August 7, 2020 (four positions)
- Ages 14+ (must turn 15 in 2020)
- Camp Omi alumni preferred
To become a Volunteer for Camp Omi, please email the following information to Sasha Sicurella at email@example.com:
- Your name, birth date, and grade.
- Any previous experience you have had working with children
- A letter of interest describing why you would like to become a volunteer at Camp Omi and what you hope to gain from the experience.
- If you are a Camp Omi alum, list the year(s) you attended and briefly describe a favorite camp memory.
Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis. To become a volunteer for these programs, please email Sasha Sicurella at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview.