Picnic in the Park!
We're thrilled to present a new, timely opportunity to support Art Omi by indulging with a sumptuous Picnic in the Park! You're invited to bask in the crisp autumn air with the glorious backdrop of our Sculpture & Architecture Park while enjoying a lavish picnic spread that brings together some of the area's foremost purveyors of food and beverage. Order before midnight on Tuesday for pick-up on Thursday through Sunday. When you arrive, you will receive a sturdy Art Omi tote bag at the Benenson Center that contains an array of local delights for you and a companion to enjoy during a leisurely alfresco repast!
Picnics are $200 for two people. Picnics in the Park provide Art Omi with critical support during these extraordinary times!
Picnics include provisions from: Bimi's Cheese Shop, Bartlett House, Love Apple Farm, Samascott Orchards, and Talbott & Arding. Picnic in the Park attendees also receive a one-time discount at our beverage partners Hudson Wine Merchants and [drink.].
Picnics in the Park may be picked up between 11 - 2 Thursdays through Sundays, beginning Saturday, September 25.
- Register for Thursday, October 15.
- Register for Friday, October 16.
- Register for Saturday, October 17.
- Register for Sunday, October 18.
- Register for Thursday, October 22.
- Register for Friday, October 23.
- Register for Saturday, October 24.
- Register for Sunday, October 25.
- Register for Thursday, October 29.
- Register for Friday, October 30.
- Register for Saturday, October 31.
- Register for Sunday, November 1.
Questions? Have a group of ten or more who want to picnic? Inquire with us directly so that we can make accommodations.