Art Omi requires that all groups of 10 or more register in advance for visits to the Sculpture & Architecture Park. Group visits will be accommodated as is possible with regards to Art Omi's programming schedule. (Visit our calendar for an overview of upcoming events.) We recommend at least two weeks notice in advance of a group visit. Please also note the following:
- All groups of ten or more people, or any amount of people arriving in a bus or oversized vehicle must register in advance of visit.
- Group visits will be accommodated on the basis of availability; please allow up to 72 hours for a response from our Visitors Services team.
- All programs, tours, performances, and events that happen at Art Omi are curated by our staff. Any group interested in hosting an event at Art Omi must receive prior written permission.
- Picnics are welcome. Picnickers must carry out all refuse. We do not permit barbecues, tailgating, or vending of food or drink at the Sculpture & Architecture Park.
- A suggested donation of $10 per person is encouraged for non-members, but we welcome all visitors regardless of donation.
- Group visits do not include docent or curator-led tours. If you are interested in a tour for your group, click here.